Exchange Server 2010

Exchange Mailbox not updating, Disconnected / Quarantined

I found myself looking into a particular issue with a single mailbox, even through all other users were connecting as usual and updating, for this one user Outlook was coming up as disconnected.  I tried recreating the Outlook profile which had the same result. I then tried Outlook Web Access…
Continue Reading »

Mapi session exceeded the maximum of 500 objects

I got a call the other day saying that a particular mailbox was having some strange problems, disconnecting etc, however I knew that this was particularly large (25Gb) and is also shared. Jumping into good old ‘eventvwr’ I saw and saw this error dotted about:  Error:  MSExchangeIS EventID 9646: Mapi…
Continue Reading »
12